Monday, December 12, 2005

The Search Begins in Earnest

Well, in Great Exuma, actually, to which I've been directed by an inside informant's tip. My contact is Cecilia. She sells seashells by the seashore.

Cecilia tells me that a man fitting KVW's description -- or at least someone with a first generation iPod -- has passed this way not so many moons ago. He was circumspect, she says, apart from smoking Cuban cigars and letting it be known that he was in the market for some isolated real estate.

What else could she tell me I asked as I bade her good bye.

"Look for the house shaped like a flying saucer," she said. "And one more thing..."

"Yeah, what's that?"

"Don't make palm plants grow out of people's heads."

I took her advice and made for the airport.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home